Quick Guide – How to Organize iTunes Library (for DJs) – – ProBeatzMaker
How to organize your iTunes music library – For DJs
1. Normalize same musical genres
2. Normalize same album’s artists
3. Normalize artist’s musical genre
4. Create playlists for moments
5. You now have your music organized
– Song’s title should be accurate and edited one by one.
– Others song’s info are good to have: “Album Title”, ”Track No”, “Track Year”.
– BPM and KEY are very important. Ensure to have it analyzed by your DJ software.
– You can define others musical genres additionally to primary ones the most suitable for you.
– Avoid using special characters that may not be recognized by some DJ softwares.
– If any plan to use automation for library organizing, please take full backup before start.