In this video tutorial the DJ will show you how you can use free software and your laptop or PC to start pumping out Dj mixes like a PRO. In pro Dj circles they call this technique blasphemy.
Go ahead and give it a try.
Beginers Guide to Dj Mixing in 9 steps:
1. Install Virtual DJ download it here: Virtual Dj
2. Get 2 songs, preferably dance music songs that have the words “club mix” or “extended mix” in their names
3. Launch Virtual DJ
4. Load the 2 songs into Virtual DJ, one on each deck
5. Press Synch on one of the 2 decks to get the 2 songs to be at same tempo
6. Set Crossfader completely on the side of the deck you want to start playing first
7. Play your first song
8. When your first song has about 1 minute left and its beat marker at the top is at same location as the beat marker for your second song, play the second song and the immediately hit Synch. If you don’t get the 2 markers in synch, you can press stop on your second song and try again until you get it.
9. Move crossfader slowly towards the new song’s deck.
We hope you have found this tutorial helpful and you took action and started doing your own DJ mixes.